Buy items from a Norwich restaurant – up for grabs at auction
Fancy buying a urinal? Everything including the kitchen sink is for sale from a former Norwich restaurant in a massive online auction of more than 100 lots.
East Twenty Six closed last month just a few days after it was given the green light to be converted into a house.
Now, it is selling all its contents including coffee grinders, fridges, freezers, lampshades, toilets and a urinal, as well as the actual metal stairs and the cash till.
You may also want to watch:
The contents will be auctioned online with Keys with the sale ending on Sunday at 6pm. Bids should be entered online with more than 100 lots being sold from the restaurant which offered 70 covers.
Auctioneers Keys, based in Aylsham, said: 'This online auction is of a former restaurant now offering items including catering equipment, bar and restaurant furniture and a cold room, due to redevelopment.'
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 4 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 Long delays due to overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
Online bids have already started from as low as £1 for the porcelain urinal, £1 for a circular wooden bar table, £9 for an upholstered bar chair and £60 for the espresso machine
In planning papers for the restaurant conversion, its owner Jeremy King said the current trading situation had proved challenging, with the restaurant's passing trade 'virtually nonexistent'.
On its Facebook page, the former tapas restaurant said: 'We would like to thank all of our customers who have supported our restaurant at East Twenty Six since we opened in 2014.'