Businesses and organisations have one week left to enter this year’s prestigious Norfolk Sports Awards
Does your business encourage employees to take part in sport and physical activity?
If so, then Active Norfolk wants to hear from you ahead of this year's prestigious Norfolk Sports Awards.
Local companies have until October 11 to enter the Active Workplace of the Year category.
Organisations which have taken steps to promote physical activity both before, during and after work, are urged to nominate themselves.
The 2016 award went to Aviva, after a team of volunteers organised various sports events and groups. The company also opened a fitness room in its Surrey Street office.
You may also want to watch:
This year's awards, which celebrate sporting excellence and achievements across our county, take place on November 14.
Nominations close on Wednesday, October 11.
To submit an entry, visit www.activenorfolk.org/sportsawards
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month