New purpose built premises unveiled as business expands
- Credit: Archant
An east coast business is celebrating after expanding its premises.
Cross Media Print and Digital Solutions Ltd (CMPDS) – a specialist print and label business which was started by Kevin Fuller and Mark Jones in Great Yarmouth in 2014 – has received support and grant funding from the New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
And last month the business unveiled brand new purpose built premises as it moved to the Wolseley Business Park on Mobbs Way in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft.
The new offices and warehousing on the Wolseley Business Park was officially opened by Waveney MP Peter Aldous.
Mr Aldous said: “It’s extremely encouraging and important to see businesses expanding.
You may also want to watch:
“Obviously we are in very difficult times and that creates a lot of challenges, but I’m heartened that businesses are emerging and businesses like CMPD are moving forward.
“CMPD Solutions have a broad customer base providing many online e-commerce businesses with critical supply products such as integrated despatch notes and labels.
- 1 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 2 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 3 Budget predictions: Furlough, wealth tax and VAT cuts
- 4 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 5 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 6 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 7 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 8 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 9 Search continues for man missing in the Broads
- 10 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale
“Kevin and his team are constantly helping their clients to design new despatch form media and are proud to support some of the largest online retailers too.”
After the new premises were unveiled on October 27, Mr Fuller said: “I am so proud to be working with such a great team and the support of New Anglia LEP has enabled the move to our brand new purpose built premises in Oulton Broad.
“This has helped us to be better placed to support our clients further, with the addition of stock management and offer a pick/pack and wrap service of their products and distribution from our own warehouses”.
As one of the leading print solution companies in the region they offer integrated labels, gift cards, membership/loyalty cards to gift card label solutions and packaging as well as garden waste labels for councils.
Mr Aldous added: “There are opportunities that Kevin has spotted during the pandemic and has been nimble on his feet to make the most of those opportunities.
“New Anglia LEP have had very limited funds, however they have focussed on opportunities that enable businesses to get into new markets.”