Britvic recall Norwich-made Robinsons Fruit Shoot and Fruit Shoot Hydro packs
Soft drinks manufacturer Britvic has been forced to recall a Robinsons product made in Norwich because of a packaging safety issue.
Britvic Soft Drinks, which has a factory in Carrow Works, is recalling all its Robinsons Fruit Shoot and Fruit Shoot Hydro packs, featuring a new design cap.
Consumers have been told to return the products to the retailer for a refund.
The company said in a statement the move was a precautionary measure.
For further information customers should call Britvic's consumer care line on 0800 0321767.
You may also want to watch:
The company said Fruit Shoot My-5 is not being recalled and no other Robinsons products are affected.
'Britvic Soft Drinks apologises for any inconvenience caused,' the company said.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 5 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 6 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 7 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 8 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 9 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods