Britvic recall Norwich-made Robinsons Fruit Shoot and Fruit Shoot Hydro packs
Soft drinks manufacturer Britvic has been forced to recall a Robinsons product made in Norwich because of a packaging safety issue.
Britvic Soft Drinks, which has a factory in Carrow Works, is recalling all its Robinsons Fruit Shoot and Fruit Shoot Hydro packs, featuring a new design cap.
Consumers have been told to return the products to the retailer for a refund.
The company said in a statement the move was a precautionary measure.
For further information customers should call Britvic's consumer care line on 0800 0321767.
The company said Fruit Shoot My-5 is not being recalled and no other Robinsons products are affected.
'Britvic Soft Drinks apologises for any inconvenience caused,' the company said.
- 1 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 2 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 3 West Norfolk town centre road closed following two-vehicle crash
- 4 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 5 'Quirky' two-bed cottage in Wymondham on sale for £350k
- 6 The Tik-Tok trend putting cinemas at potential risk
- 7 Need for extension could mean Norwich roadworks continue for longer
- 8 7 major events to look forward to in Norfolk in July
- 9 Norwich's 'hidden' church added to at risk list
- 10 Referendum to be held over future development in village