Brewin Dolphin branch scores at industry awards
- Credit: Brewin Dolphin
A wealth management firm's Suffolk base is celebrating after coming top of its class at an industry awards ceremony.
Brewin Dolphin's Ipswich office was named best discretionary fund manager (DFM) in the east region at the Citywire Wealth Manager Regional Stars Awards 2017.
Headed by investment manager Andrew Wheeler, the branch offers services to clients in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Independently managed company Brewin Dolphin also scooped regional awards for its offices in Cardiff (Wales), Exeter (south west) and Glasgow (Scotland and Northern Ireland).
Mr Wheeler said: 'We are thrilled with Brewin Dolphin's regional wins for best DFM.
You may also want to watch:
'The wins are a testament of our commitment to support independent financial advisers with the best possible investment strategy to fit with their clients' expectations and investment needs.'
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea