Independent Romanian restaurant shuts for good
- Credit: Brasov
A Romanian restaurant in Norwich has shut for good with its owners filing for liquidation.
Brasov in Dereham Road began searching for new owners in January and remained open until it was ordered to close in March.
Lockdown as a result of the coronavirus pandemic spelled doom for the restaurant.
The restaurant sold authentic, home-cooked Romanian food.
However as of August 2020 Richard Cacho of RCM Advisory Limited was appointed as liquidator.
You may also want to watch:
The liquidator has been approached for comment.
- 1 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 2 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 3 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 4 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 5 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 6 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 8 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 9 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 10 Power cut caused by electric pole fire hits more than 600 homes