Independent Romanian restaurant shuts for good
- Credit: Brasov
A Romanian restaurant in Norwich has shut for good with its owners filing for liquidation.
Brasov in Dereham Road began searching for new owners in January and remained open until it was ordered to close in March.
Lockdown as a result of the coronavirus pandemic spelled doom for the restaurant.
The restaurant sold authentic, home-cooked Romanian food.
However as of August 2020 Richard Cacho of RCM Advisory Limited was appointed as liquidator.
You may also want to watch:
The liquidator has been approached for comment.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146