See inside this six bedroom mansion for sale for £1.175m in city centre
A Grade II listed Regency home over three floors and in an acre of gardens is for sale right in the middle of Norwich.
The house in Bracondale is one of the finest still with its original, palatial plot in the city.
Dating to the early 19th century, it offers 2720sqft of accommodation with a hall, kitchen, inner hall, sitting room, dining room and garden room. Five bedrooms are on the first floor and a sixth on the second.
Outside there’s a large sweeping driveway, terrace and huge gardens.
Agents Jackson-Stops describe it as “a stunning example of an elevated detached Grade II listed period home.”
You may also want to watch:
Bracondale evolved from a track leading from the river up the hill to the city centre into one of the most prestigious addresses with houses for some of the 19th century’s most eminent families.
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 6 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 7 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 8 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 9 Homeowner punched and kicked after finding burglar stealing items from shed
- 10 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay