See inside this six bedroom mansion for sale for £1.175m in city centre
A Grade II listed Regency home over three floors and in an acre of gardens is for sale right in the middle of Norwich.
The house in Bracondale is one of the finest still with its original, palatial plot in the city.
Dating to the early 19th century, it offers 2720sqft of accommodation with a hall, kitchen, inner hall, sitting room, dining room and garden room. Five bedrooms are on the first floor and a sixth on the second.
Outside there’s a large sweeping driveway, terrace and huge gardens.
Agents Jackson-Stops describe it as “a stunning example of an elevated detached Grade II listed period home.”
You may also want to watch:
Bracondale evolved from a track leading from the river up the hill to the city centre into one of the most prestigious addresses with houses for some of the 19th century’s most eminent families.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 3 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week
- 10 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant