First for UK as axe-throwing launches in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new fun game opens in an 11,500sqft venue in Norwich’s Castle Quarter called Boom: Battle Bar.
Following the government’s easing of restrictions, the new game on Level Two is opening on Thursday which combines ‘axe’ throwing, nine-hole ‘crazier’ golf, boules, darts, ping-pong, shuffleboard and pool.
David Moore, owner of the new venture, said: “We are so excited to launch our amazing new concept at Castle Quarter in Norwich. This is the first Boom: Battle Bar to be opened in the UK and starts our UK roll out. We have worked extremely hard to get ready and welcome our first customers safely.
“Boom: Battle Bar combines fantastic social activities with games and technology in an awesome bar environment. It is a great place to meet up and try so many new things. We’re confident it will be the new go-to place for fun seekers in Norwich.”
Robert Bradley, centre manager at Castle Quarter, said: “This is another great addition to the leisure offering at Castle Quarter.
You may also want to watch:
“Boom: Battle Bar really will be an alternative attraction: we can’t wait for it open this week. We are also immensely proud that Castle Quarter is the location for the very first Boom: Battle Bar.”
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way