Limo firm celebrates national crown
- Credit: Silverline Limousines/The Wedding Industry Awards
A family-run limousine hire service has been named as the best wedding transport provider in the UK at an industry awards ceremony.
Silverline Limousines, based in Blofield Heath, near Norwich, won the Wedding Industry Awards (TWIA) national prize at an event in London last week.
The firm was founded six years ago with two stretch limousines and had won the regional crown for the East of England since 2015 but this time went a step further.
Directors Kevin Kitteridge and Diane Harper said the firm was incredibly proud and honoured to have been named the winners and the team thanked all of the couples who had voted for it in the competition.
As well as the TWIA award, Silverline won the EDP Bride Awards best wedding transport supplier at last year's ceremony.
You may also want to watch:
The company also provides hummer and vintage vehicle hire for weddings, proms and other glamorous events.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea