East Anglian businesses’ success at equine trade awards
- Credit: Simon D Jones/Pro Vision Photography
Two East Anglian equine businesses have been recognised at an awards ceremony held by the British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA).
Supplements supplier Feedmark in Harleston won the online/mail order retailer category at the BETA Business Awards 2018.
A nominator said the staff were 'knowledgeable and helpful', while judges praised the 'well-designed and uncluttered' website and 'good communication throughout the order process'.
Meanwhile Patrick Robertson, of horse feed producers Allen and Page in Thetford, was crowned equine careers sales representative of the year.
One judge said Mr Robertson's 'enthusiasm for our industry, the people and the horses in it echoed clearly throughout his conversation'.
You may also want to watch:
The awards were presented at a gala dinner, at which more than £1,500 was raised for charity Riding for the Disabled.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk