Beauty retailer announces opening date for new store
A beauty store earmarked for the shop unit formerly occupied by Jigsaw in Norwich has announced it is opening on Friday.
SpaceNK Apothecary, with more than 60 stores across the UK, is offering mini facials and makeovers from their team of make-up artists and skin specialists at the launch in London Street.
Gift bags of goodies are also up for grabs for those who spend more than £100 in the store.
You may also want to watch:
Founded by Nicky Kinnaird in Covent Garden in 1993, the shop sells all kinds of beauty and skin care products including Jo Loves, created by Jo Malone, Laura Mercier, Acqua Di Parma, La Mer, Charlotte Tilbury, Cowshed, Ren, Tom Ford and Kiehl's.
However, the store also offers skincare consultations and complimentary makeovers from its instore team.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 6 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 7 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 10 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
SpaceNK is going into the unit formerly occupied by women's clothing store Jigsaw, which closed in September.
SpaceNK was bought out by Manzanita in 2002.