Aviva finance chief steps down
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHI
Aviva has announced its chief financial officer (CFO) has stepped down after four years.
Pat Regan will leave the insurer to join QBE as its CFO based in Sydney, Australia.
Mr Regan joined Aviva in February 2010 as CFO and was appointed to the Board as an executive director.
Aviva confirmed that it is now in the process of searching for his replacement.
Mr Regan, said: 'Whilst I am excited about my new role at QBE, I am also sad to be leaving Aviva. Aviva is a great business with a bright future ahead of it. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Mark and I wish him and everyone who works for Aviva all the best for the future.'
You may also want to watch:
Mark Wilson, Aviva's chief executive, said: 'After a successful career at Aviva, Pat has decided to take a new role outside the Group. Pat has been a tremendous support in assisting me with Aviva's financial transformation. I am supportive of his decision, and he leaves with my best wishes and those of Aviva's Board.'
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way