Accountancy firm Aston Shaw snaps up rival practice Tax Solutions
- Credit: Aston Shaw
A regional accountancy firm has continued to grow after making the acquisition of a Norwich-based practice.
Aston Shaw has bought Rackheath-based Tax Solutions, which has a team of four people who work across East Anglia.
Tax Solutions was created by two partners in 2000 who decided to pool their knowledge to launch the practice.
Mark Noakes, director of Aston Shaw, said: 'We're excited to begin working with the Tax Solutions team and we look forward to welcoming a new range of clients to our firm.'
Adam Holloway, an accountant at Tax Solutions, said: 'My colleagues and I are very excited to begin working with Aston Shaw. I think that the fact we share such a similar ethos will make the transition process a smooth one for everyone involved.'
You may also want to watch:
Tax Solutions will move from Rackheath Industrial Estate to Aston Shaw's head office in Norwich in early April.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way