Apple recall adapters amid safety concerns
- Credit: Archant
Apple have announced a voluntary recall of some of its wall plug adapters after confirming they can break and risk giving an electric shock.
Norfolk County Council trading standards posted the warning on its Facebook page on Friday morning.
The three-pronged AC wall plugs were sold with Mac computer and mobile devices between 2003 and 2010.
They were also sold as part of the Apple World travel adapter kit.
For more information visit the Apple website.
- 1 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 2 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 3 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 4 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 5 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
- 6 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in crash with 4x4 outside village pub
- 7 Some firefighters using foodbanks amid £18m payroll system 'farce'
- 8 Teenager died after choking on own vomit
- 9 Council refusing special school place for disabled girl
- 10 Police break up rave at country park