Apple recall adapters amid safety concerns
- Credit: Archant
Apple have announced a voluntary recall of some of its wall plug adapters after confirming they can break and risk giving an electric shock.
Norfolk County Council trading standards posted the warning on its Facebook page on Friday morning.
The three-pronged AC wall plugs were sold with Mac computer and mobile devices between 2003 and 2010.
They were also sold as part of the Apple World travel adapter kit.
For more information visit the Apple website.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month