Webinars will help rural businesses adapt to changes brought by Covid-19
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two free webinars are being organised to help East Anglia’s farming and rural businesses adapt to change during the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond.
The interactive, online sessions have been developed by Anglia Rural Consultants (ARC) in partnership with business adaptability specialists High Performance Change.
Emma Powlett, chairman of ARC said: “Adaptability has never been more crucial for business survival and growth in a competitive world.
“Each webinar will help business leaders understand why people tend to ‘resist first, ask questions later’, and how it’s possible to develop a workforce with a more adaptable mindset.”
Rich Alderton, founder of High Performance Change, added: “Time and again, I’ve seen that in highly competitive and disrupted industries, winning is almost entirely determined by the ability to adapt to how the game is being played.
You may also want to watch:
“So these sessions will be a great opportunity for leaders to understand what’s really holding their people back from embracing change, and how they can create a workforce that is more productive and more engaged in the business.”
The first session will take place from 4pm – 5pm on July 2, and the second is planned for July 16, at time to be confirmed.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 4 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 'Our best ever year': The businesses booming as lockdown lifts
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 Norfolk driver to replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for Sakhir GP
To register interest and receive further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.