Free mentoring sessions for start-ups in Norwich
- Credit: Engage With Business
Two experienced business coaches have launched a free-to-attend mentoring group for start-ups.
The group will be led by Kate Wilde of Engage with Business Limited and Andrew Denny of Andrew Denny Consulting.
They say they believe in the power of social learning and want to bring like-minded people together in a friendly and supportive environment.
'With so much information available online you would think that every question could be answered. However, the reality is that it is difficult to connect that information with real-time business challenges,' said Ms Wilde.
'Our informal group will bridge the gap and help those attending to translate what they may have read online, into something meaningful and relevant to them.'
You may also want to watch:
'Coming from a learning and development background I recognise that most people don't learn from being in a formal environment. Most of us develop from sharing experiences in a social setting and without the pressure of a formal networking group', said Mr Denny.
The group aims to cover topics from winning new customers and building professional relationships, to gaining financial control of the business and why your brand matters.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 9 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 10 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
The free meetings are held at Cafe Britannia, Britannia Road, Norwich and run from 9.30am to 11am on the first Tuesday of each month.
The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, November 6. Book tickets here.