Abellio Greater Anglia appoints new Head of Customer Service East
- Credit: Archant
Train operator Abellio Greater Anglia has announced a new appointment to its senior management team.
Neil Grabham will become its new head of customer service for the east and will be responsible for the customer service provision from stations in Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex including Norwich.
He said: 'I am very excited to join the team at Abellio Greater Anglia. I have been really impressed so far with how well my team works under sometimes challenging circumstances and I look forward to working with them to improve customer service still further over the coming months.'
Mr Grabham has a background in retailing and logistics with high street brands and has experience as a regional manager. He has spent the last ten years at jewellers H Samuel in various management roles in central London.
Prior to this he spent ten years with a major UK retailer, including two years as regional director for the West and South West regions and two years as national logistics manager looking after five regional distribution centres and the fleet operation.
You may also want to watch:
He lives in Willingale, Essex, with his partner and their five-month-old daughter. He is also a fan of Luton football club and a keen runner, completing the London Marathon in 2012.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way