Buses are being diverted during road closure in Hethersett
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Buses will be diverted around Hethersett until Wednesday due to the closure of part of Back Lane for drainage works.
All First Bus Green Line and Turquoise Line buses will operate via Queen's Road between Norwich Road B1172 and Great Melton Road during the closure.
Back Lane is closed from Churchfields to the Shop Lane junction.
First Bus said its buses would not be able to serve Churchfields, Back Lane or Henstead Road during this time.
A First spokesman apologies for the inconvenience.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with questions should call First's customer service team on 0345 6020121.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night