Bus catches fire on the edge of Norwich
PUBLISHED: 08:32 17 February 2016 | UPDATED: 08:32 17 February 2016
Archant Norfolk Photographic Â© 2011
A bus caught fire on the edge of Norwich this morning after its brakes overheated.
Emergency services were called to the scene at St Williams Way in Thorpe St Andrew shortly after 6.30am.
It took two fire crews from Sprowston and Carrow 15 minutes to extinguish the fire using hose reel jets.
A fire service spokesman said the bus was not carrying any passengers and the driver was not injured.
More to follow.