Parked cars block bus route for four hours
- Credit: Archant
A bus service can run its normal route four hours after parked cars blocked the road.
The Konectbus 50 service was unable to go down Peckover Road, Norwich, near Eaton Park, as cars had been parked on both sides of the road.
A diversion was put in place forcing the bus to go down Norvic Drive, turn left into Rugge Drive before heading back to Norwich.
Route 50 takes commuters from Mousehold Health, through Norwich, to Eaton Park.
It comes after the same service was affected by 'inconsiderate parking' in Gertrude Road last month.
You may also want to watch:
The road was also blocked for four hours.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer