‘I have just been for a run’: Man spotted shopping in a thong and wellies
- Credit: Archant
The cold weather failed to deter one man in Bury St Edmunds who was seen just wearing the briefest of underpants and Wellington boots.
He was spotted walking past shops in the west of the town where there is a Tesco Express and various other shops.
He turned the head of one onlooker who seemed dumbstruck on what she saw walking past her.
Julie Wiseman, who owns a hair salon, said he was seen at 10.45am yesterday.
'He was wearing a little leaf print combat thong with wellie boots and he walked up Horsecroft Road. One of the girls was cutting a gentleman's hair when she said 'There's a man just gone past wearing next to nothing.'
You may also want to watch:
'He apparently went into the Tesco Express for a bottle of orange juice and one of the girls in there apparentley asked him if she could get him some clothes but he said 'No, I am fine I have just been for a run.'
'We think it was the same person who was seen doing this last year.'
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 10 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
The incident was posted on Facebook and has gone viral with hundredss of comments and suggestions on who the mystery many may be.