‘I have just been for a run’: Man spotted shopping in a thong and wellies
- Credit: Archant
The cold weather failed to deter one man in Bury St Edmunds who was seen just wearing the briefest of underpants and Wellington boots.
He was spotted walking past shops in the west of the town where there is a Tesco Express and various other shops.
He turned the head of one onlooker who seemed dumbstruck on what she saw walking past her.
Julie Wiseman, who owns a hair salon, said he was seen at 10.45am yesterday.
'He was wearing a little leaf print combat thong with wellie boots and he walked up Horsecroft Road. One of the girls was cutting a gentleman's hair when she said 'There's a man just gone past wearing next to nothing.'
'He apparently went into the Tesco Express for a bottle of orange juice and one of the girls in there apparentley asked him if she could get him some clothes but he said 'No, I am fine I have just been for a run.'
'We think it was the same person who was seen doing this last year.'
- 1 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 2 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 3 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 4 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 5 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 6 Three teenagers saved after inflatable gets blown out to sea
- 7 Delays ease on A47 near Dereham after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 9 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 10 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
The incident was posted on Facebook and has gone viral with hundredss of comments and suggestions on who the mystery many may be.