‘I have just been for a run’: Man spotted shopping in a thong and wellies
- Credit: Archant
The cold weather failed to deter one man in Bury St Edmunds who was seen just wearing the briefest of underpants and Wellington boots.
He was spotted walking past shops in the west of the town where there is a Tesco Express and various other shops.
He turned the head of one onlooker who seemed dumbstruck on what she saw walking past her.
Julie Wiseman, who owns a hair salon, said he was seen at 10.45am yesterday.
'He was wearing a little leaf print combat thong with wellie boots and he walked up Horsecroft Road. One of the girls was cutting a gentleman's hair when she said 'There's a man just gone past wearing next to nothing.'
You may also want to watch:
'He apparently went into the Tesco Express for a bottle of orange juice and one of the girls in there apparentley asked him if she could get him some clothes but he said 'No, I am fine I have just been for a run.'
'We think it was the same person who was seen doing this last year.'
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 10 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
The incident was posted on Facebook and has gone viral with hundredss of comments and suggestions on who the mystery many may be.