Burst water main knocks out water for villages south of Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A burst water main has knocked out the water supply to homes in villages south of Norwich.
Anglian Water said supplies in Poringland and the surrounding areas had been affected shortly before 10.30am on Monday.
The utility firm said its engineers are "working hard" to fix the problem.
Several people in the village took to social media to report issues with their water supply.
Those affected may have very low water pressure or none at all coming from their taps and showers.
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water said it hopes to resolve the problem by 3pm.
- 1 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 4 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 5 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 8 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder