Burst water main closes town high street
- Credit: Archant
A burst water main closed a high street in a north Norfolk town for six hours.
Stalham High Street was closed to cars due to a burst water main on Friday, December 20.
A spokesperson from Anglian Water said: "We are working to repair a burst water main in your area so that we can get your supply back to normal as soon as possible, but it is proving to be a complex job that is taking longer than we had originally hoped.
"Some customers in Stalham may have very low water pressure or no water at all.
"We're really sorry we've inconvenienced you and thanks for your patience."
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water fixed the burst main at 4.16pm.
Sanders coaches have said their NCFC Bus 11 will be picking up at the tesco layby on the A149 this Sunday 22nd December 2019.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 8 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?