Burst water main closes town high street
- Credit: Archant
A burst water main closed a high street in a north Norfolk town for six hours.
Stalham High Street was closed to cars due to a burst water main on Friday, December 20.
A spokesperson from Anglian Water said: "We are working to repair a burst water main in your area so that we can get your supply back to normal as soon as possible, but it is proving to be a complex job that is taking longer than we had originally hoped.
"Some customers in Stalham may have very low water pressure or no water at all.
"We're really sorry we've inconvenienced you and thanks for your patience."
You may also want to watch:
Anglian Water fixed the burst main at 4.16pm.
Sanders coaches have said their NCFC Bus 11 will be picking up at the tesco layby on the A149 this Sunday 22nd December 2019.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 3 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 4 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 5 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 6 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 7 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 8 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 9 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns