Burst water main affecting Thetford traffic
A burst water main is affecting traffic on the A1066 Mundford Road in Thetford.
Workman are currently on the scene and two-way temporary traffic lights are in place.
A spokesman for Anglian Water said work had been slowed by the presence of other utilities in the ground which meant workman were having to dig using spades.
The problem could take four hours to fix.
No properties were affected.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 5 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 6 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 7 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 8 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 9 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale
- 10 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash