Burnt out car sparks police investigation
A car has been burnt out and abandoned near the A146 in Worlingham.
Firefighters from the area attended the blaze after multiple calls from the public.
On arrival, crews found a car well alight on Lowestoft Road at 4.30pm on Saturday.
Fire fighters used two hose reel jets, breathing apparatus and foam to extinguish the vehicle fire.
The incident has been referred to police who will investigate the fire.
You may also want to watch:
The charred vehicle is yet to be removed from the area and is expected to be on the road until Monday.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Former factory site to become a new church
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze