Burglars raid village shop in Rickinghall, near Diss
Cash was stolen from a village store in north Suffolk after burglars used an angle grinder to break into a cash machine.
Police are appealing for information following the break-in at the Co-op in Rickinghall, near Diss, that happened last night.
The incident happened between 11.17pm and 11.23pm on September 28 at the shop in The Street.
A quantity of cash was stolen.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said CCTV footage had been viewed and three offenders dressed in black hooded jackets and trousers broke into the shop. Two were wearing gloves.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information is asked to call Bury St Edmunds CID on 01473 613500 or Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail