Burglar takes frozen pizza after sneaking into house in Mildenhall
- Credit: IAN BURT
A peckish burglar made off with a frozen pizza after sneaking into a house in Mildenhall.
The thief also took a bottle of Jack Daniels and Nintendo 3DS after entering the house in Boeing Way while the victim was upstairs between midday and 2.40pm yesterday.
A police spokesman said: 'It would appear the offender entered the property via the insecure front door whilst the victim was upstairs, but was disturbed when the victim heard a noise and called out.
'On going downstairs to investigate, the victim discovered that their black Nintendo 3DS had been stolen, along with a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey and a pizza, which had been taken out of the freezer.'
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Bury St Edmunds Priority Crime Team on 101 quoting reference MH/14/986, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman added: 'Police would advise residents to keep their doors locked at all times, even if at home.'
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault