Burglar gets into Great Yarmouth house through unlocked back door
A burglar got into a house in Great Yarmouth through an unlocked back door.
The burglary took place at some point between 11pm on Sunday, July 24 and 7.15am on Monday, July 25 at a home in Lawn Avenue, Great Yarmouth.
Suspect(s) gained entry through an unlocked back door. They carried out an untidy search of the property, however nothing appears to have been stolen at this stage.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen or heard anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
• Anyone with information should contact DC Gary Brown at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
• Alternatively contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants