Burglar flees Lingwood home after being disturbed
- Credit: PA
A burglar fled from a home in Lingwood, near Acle, after he was disturbed by the householder.
The burglary suspect forced his way into a home in Homelea Crescent between 2.15pm and 2.30pm on Tuesday.
After being disturbed by the householder the offender ran from the property along an alleyway onto Clarkson Road.
The suspect was white and was wearing a parka style coat with a furry hood, black jeans and trainers. He had fair hair and was of a slim build.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said: 'Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed a man fitting the above description in the area around the times stated.'
The incident is being investigated by Great Yarmouth CID.
Witnesses should call Det Con Tom Gibbs at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack