Bungay photographers take part in final themed competition of the year
- Credit: Archant
Talented photographers from Bungay Camera Club have taken part in their final themed competition of the year.
'On the Street' was the theme for the club's latest competition, with photos judged in three categories.
Peter Nixon took the crown as winner of the colour print category, followed by Marion Ridgley in second and Colin Hoffman in third, with all three achieving the maximum 20 points.
First place in the monochrome print section went to David Penrose, with Peter Nixon in second and Mark Gray in third, again with each entrant scoring the full 20 points.
All three placed pictures in the digital projected image group achieved the maximum points, with Mark Gray in first, Alan Lyall in second and Marion Ridgley in third.
A selection of images from the competition can be seen on the club's website at www.bungaycameraclub.co.uk Several Bungay members also attended an inter-club image battle at Buxton Camera Club on October 16. Bungay won by two points in the digital projected image section and just half a point in the print section. Club members have now submitted images in preparation for the 'Annuals' competition and fish and chip evening to be held on November 25, this year judged by Peter Espley.
You may also want to watch:
Printing is the subject of the last normal club evening, to be held on Wednesday, November 8. Prospective members are welcome to attend free of charge and doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start at Broome Village Hall.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 4 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year