Bungay hit by flash flooding
- Credit: Archant
Homes and businesses in areas across Bungay have been hit by flash flooding following lighting and heavy rain at the weekend.
Upper Olland Street, St Mary's Street and St John's Road where the areas worst hit, with water rushing into many businesses and gardens.
The matter was made worst by more heavy rain yesterday afternoon.
The flooding is expected to be discussed at tonight's town council meeting.
Where you affected by the flooding? Has it caused damage to your home or business? Send your photos with a few details to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case