Bungay business looking for charity partnership for 2012
STAFF at the Original Factory Shop in Bungay are aiming to make a difference to the community by choosing one local cause to be its charity partner for 2012.
Store manager Carly Ling said: 'The Original Factory Shop works hard at being part of local life and is always looking at ways it can put something back into the community.
'We've decided to support just one local cause in 2012 so that we can really make a big difference to them. We're asking for nominations from anyone in Bungay who needs a helping hand, whether it's a mothers and toddlers group, a local children's football team or a support group of whatever kind.
Anyone wishing to nominate their organisation should fill out a nomination form in store by Monday saying why they think that they should be The Original Factory Shop's charity partner in Bungay.
She added: 'It's really that simple.
You may also want to watch:
'We're looking to start the partnership with our local cause on the January 1, 2012 so let's get the nominations in so we can make our choice and start raising money.'
A programme of activity to raise funds is planned by colleagues at the store throughout 2012, with a minimum target of �500 looking to be raised for the chosen charity.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
The Original Factory Shop also has a store in Fakenham.