BT connections down across the country
- Credit: PA
BT broadband is down across the UK, the company has said.
The internet provider's website has also crashed and many customers report the customer service line is down.
A BT spokesman said: 'It is true that we are down at the moment.
'We are aware of the problems and are working on them as fast as we can.'
Customers from around the UK reported problems with their internet and landlines on social media.
Keith Pestell tweeted: 'BT internet down, support lines down and website down. I did get through to India and the lady said: It's working here... really?'
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 4 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000