Neighbours dupe boy by hiding Brussels sprout in his Halloween chocolate
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk boy hoping to tuck into his favourite chocolate after trick-or-treating instead found a Brussels sprout inside when he opened the wrapper.
Bailey Raven, aged nine, loves Halloween and where he lives in Wymondham 'everyone dresses up and even the adults'.
This year was no different for the youngster who headed out in the town on Wednesday night, dressed as a mummy, and he was given a bucketful of chocolate.
Bailey ate a few chocolates when he got home and was particularly excited as he spotted that someone had given him a Lindt one which is his favourite.
But when he got home from school on Thursday and opened the wrapper he found a trick instead of a treat inside.
READ MORE: Tesco shopper 'horrified' by insect infested rice bought from store near NorwichTara Smith, Bailey's mum, said: 'Bailey loves Halloween and in Whispering Oaks in Wymondham everyone dresses up and even the adults.
You may also want to watch:
'By the time he got home on Wednesday he only had a few then went to bed but on Thursday he had a few more.
'When he saw the Brussels sprout he found it funny and was grateful as he was given so many sweets from around Wymondham.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
'He does actually like brussels sprout but he didn't eat that one.'
Both mother and son were baffled over who left the Brussels sprout inside the wrapper as everyone was 'brilliant' at the door.
Have you found a Brussels sprout in your Halloween chocolate or are you the Brussels sprouts bandit? Email email@example.com