Railway station car park to close for three weeks
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk railway station car park is to close for three weeks while signalling work is carried out.
Greater Anglia is warning passengers that from Sunday, January 6, the car park at Brundall railway station will close for three weeks.
The closure is to allow for essential equipment to be delivered and installed at the station in conjunction with ongoing works to renew the signalling system between Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
While the car park is closed, passengers will be able to use the Yare public house car park opposite the station.
The car park is due to re-open on Friday, January 25.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 10 Decision due over controversial plans for 200 new homes