Railway station car park to close for three weeks
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk railway station car park is to close for three weeks while signalling work is carried out.
Greater Anglia is warning passengers that from Sunday, January 6, the car park at Brundall railway station will close for three weeks.
The closure is to allow for essential equipment to be delivered and installed at the station in conjunction with ongoing works to renew the signalling system between Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
While the car park is closed, passengers will be able to use the Yare public house car park opposite the station.
The car park is due to re-open on Friday, January 25.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 A140 cleared after being partially blocked following crash