Railway station car park to close for three weeks
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk railway station car park is to close for three weeks while signalling work is carried out.
Greater Anglia is warning passengers that from Sunday, January 6, the car park at Brundall railway station will close for three weeks.
The closure is to allow for essential equipment to be delivered and installed at the station in conjunction with ongoing works to renew the signalling system between Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.
While the car park is closed, passengers will be able to use the Yare public house car park opposite the station.
The car park is due to re-open on Friday, January 25.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 10 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms