First Responders to show techniques to save lives locally.
- Credit: Archant
Brundall Area Community First Responders will be demonstrating how they can make a difference when it comes to a health emergency on Friday and Saturday, April 20 and 21.
Have you ever wondered what local First Responders actually do? Now is your opportunity to find out!
First Responders will be at The Driving Range café, Norfolk Premier Golf Club, Yarmouth Road, Blofield between 10am and 4 pm. They will be happy to discuss the training they have undertaken, show the equipment they carry and how they help and support the local community when people are taken ill at home.
More First Responders are needed – so go along and see if you can become involved too. Supporters are also needed to assist with publicity, recruitment and raising funds for the equipment carried.
This is the ideal opportunity to find out what you too can do to support the local community and the Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
Queries to: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 713583.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker