Brownie is all badged up at Redgrave and Botesdale group
A Brownie is celebrating after gaining all 57 interest badges after three years at her group.
Ellie Simon is a member of 1st Redgrave & Botesdale Brownies and her badges include booklover, watersports, circus performer and science investigator.
Some of the interest badges were done as a group but most saw Ellie work at home with the help of her parents and extended family and friends.
She said: 'I decided I wanted to try and gain all the badges when I was about eight and a half years old.
'I found first aid advanced the most interesting and finding your way a real challenge.
Ellie, 10, visited other Brownie groups, joined a County Pack holiday without her usual leaders and took part in regional events to gain the more adventurous badges.
Rhoda Brinkley, Brown Owl, said: 'Brownies is not all about badges but it is about challenges and we were happy to help Ellie achieve the challenge she set herself.
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 3 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 4 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 5 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 6 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers
- 7 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 8 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 Schools in Norfolk face classroom closures due to coronavirus
- 10 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
'All the leaders went above and beyond to provide the opportunities for Ellie to complete the clauses for each badge including putting on a special Sixer and Second weekend camp in September.'
Ellie was awarded her final badge, fire safety, the day before she turned 10 and is looking forward to moving on to the Guides.