Brome hotel celebrates rating success from visitors
- Credit: Archant
Hotel staff are celebrating after they were praised for the quality of their hospitality.
Best Western Brome Grange Hotel in Brome, near Diss, has received a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence.
Now in its sixth year, the achievement celebrates hospitality businesses that have earned positive traveller reviews on TripAdvisor over the past year.
Julie Moore, hotel manager, said: 'The whole team at the Brome Grange are over the moon that we have won this accolade.'
The hotel has 42 en suite bedrooms in the 16th century building.
You may also want to watch:
Rob Payne, chief executive of Best Western Great Britain, said: 'We are working hard alongside our hotel investors and owners to continue the good work they are doing in raising hotel standards and guest experiences and the TripAdvisor news today shows that our commitment to changing perceptions of Best Western is working.'
Heather Leisman, vice president of industry marketing at TripAdvisor, said: 'With the certificate of excellence TripAdvisor honours hospitality businesses that have consistently received strong praise and ratings from travellers.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
'This recognition helps travellers identify and book properties that regularly deliver great service.
'TripAdvisor is proud to play this integral role in helping travellers feel more confident in their booking decisions.'
The certificate of excellence is for the quality and quantity of reviews submitted by customers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period.
To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
Are you celebrating a success or an award? You can contact the Mercury by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01379 651153.