Free accommodation offered to NHS staff and key workers
- Credit: Magnus PR
A popular holiday park and marina is providing accommodation to “a community of heroes” during the coronavirus crisis.
Broadlands Park and Marina in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft is offering free accommodation to all NHS staff and key workers, who are required to work away from home and their families, or if they need to self-isolate.
General manager of Tingdene Broadlands Park and Marina on Marsh Road, Lowestoft, Greg Doggett, said: “We currently have a whole host of different workers staying with us – from paramedics and respiratory specialists to nurses and police officers.
“It really is a small community of heroes staying here, and it is a pleasure to be able to look after and support them.”
In recognition of their support of NHS and Key Workers during the current crisis, the park received cupcakes as a thank you from local organisation ‘Baking A Difference’.
You may also want to watch:
If you, or somebody you know requires accommodation, please contact 0800 270 7727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase