Older people’s group to host meeting on coping with loss
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Broadland Older People's Partnership (BOPP) is to host a meeting about how to cope with loss.
The group, which is open to people aged 55 and over, will discuss the subject at Age UK Norfolk in Old Catton on Friday, October 19.
Speakers from Nelson's Journey, Death Café, Priscilla Bacon Lodge, Age UK and the bereavement office at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital will be in attendance.
All are welcome and complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits will be available.
The meeting starts with registration at 9.30am, followed by speakers from 10am.
You may also want to watch:
This will be followed by a question and answer session ahead of the EGM amendment at 12.30pm.
BOPP aims to raise the profile of older people within Broadland.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
• If you wish to attend the meeting or if you have difficulty getting to the venue, contact
Brian Wells on 0754388292.