Broadland cadets to host Great British fete at Broadland High School in Hoveton
A group of cadets have organised a Great British community fete to help raise funds for their squadron.
Taking place at Broadland High School in Hoveton the 222 (Broadlands) Squadron ATC are fund-raising for the equipment and activities that they require.
Civilian committee secretary Julie Simpson said: 'We want to make sure that all cadets get a fair chance to participate in everything that is on offer without the burden of financial pressures on their parents, therefore we like to heavily subsidise as many events as possible giving every cadet an equal chance to participate.
'We are aiming to make the fete a day to remember for all sponsors, participants and visitors. There will be a main arena featuring various displays and events, a bouncy castles, cream teas, a barbecue, Lowestoft air cadet band, static displays, craft stalls and many different activities.'
The event will take place on July 15 from 11am-3pm.
You may also want to watch:
The Squadron parades every Monday and Friday night, except bank holidays, from 7pm-9.30pm at their headquarters at Broadlands High School.
? If you are interested in joining or for more information please email email@example.com.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old