British Heart Foundation furniture store in Great Yarmouth set for three-week closure
- Credit: Archant
A charity furniture shop in Great Yarmouth is set to close its doors next month.
The British Heart Foundation's furniture store on North Market Road will be closed for three weeks, starting from Saturday, May 13, while renovation work is carried out.
The store will hold a sale in the week prior to the closure, before spending the next three weeks replenishing stock and carrying out renovation work to the store.
Jenni Carter, store manager, said: 'We're going to be putting down new carpets and replenishing the whole store with fresh new stock.
'In the past year we have raised more than half a million pounds for the British Heart Foundation and carrying out these improvements to the store will help us continue our work in the fight against heart disease.'
You may also want to watch:
The renovation is expected to take three weeks, with the store due to reopen on Saturday, June 3
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?