Britain’s Got Talent looks to Lowestoft as it hunts for acts for new series
- Credit: James Bass
One of the country's leading television series has turned to Lowestoft in its hunt for the nation's most talented individuals.
Britain's Got Talent, which is due to return to our screens next year, is hoping to discover talent in England's most easterly point.
Auditions for the show, which has discovered an array of performers including Pudsey the Dog, Susan Boyle and Diversity in the past, are to be held at Claremont Pier in Lowestoft later this month.
Those wishing to take part in the ITV competition can audition to do so between 12pm and 4pm on Sunday, August 27.
The competition is open to anybody who has a talent to showcase, although contestants under 16 must be accompanied by either a parent or a guardian.
Alternatively, those wishing to take part in the televised competition that are unable to make these particular auditions can apply online via www.itv.com/talent.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 5 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 8 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 9 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
- 10 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good