Britain’s Got Talent finalist Gabrielle ‘Gabz’ Gardiner to perform at Hemsby Lifeboat day
- Credit: PA
A Britain's Got Talent finalist will be perform at a charity fun day.
The 18-year-old RnB performer Gabrielle 'Gabz' Gardiner is scheduled to appear at Hemsby Lifeboat Day in August.
She reached the final of the seventh series of Britain's Got Talent in 2013 and finished in seventh place.
The teenager from Stevenage in Hertfordshire has gone on to release four singles including a charity record for the World Cup in Brazil.
There will also be displays from Hemsby Lifeboat, Gorleston Lifeboat, Caister Lifeboat and RNLI lifeguards.
You may also want to watch:
As well as all the traditional fun fair activities including a tombola, cakes, a grand draw raffle, arts and crafts, model trains and trucks, fun games, face painting, a bouncy castle, beer bus, barbecue and live music.
Hemsby Lifeboat Day takes place at the lifeboat station on Sunday, August 13 from 10am until late.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 9 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms