Britain’s Got Talent finalists praise Lost Voice Guy
- Credit: Archant
Jack and Tim Goodacre have said they 'could not be happier' for Britain's Got Talent 2018 winner Lost Voice Guy, real name Lee Ridley.
The father and son musical act, from Eccles near Attleborough, were finalists on the talent show final on Sunday but did not get through to the top three.
In post on their joint Twitter account on Monday, Jack, 12, and Mr Goodacre, thanked their supporters and called Mr Ridley a 'truly deserved winner'.
Tina Holden, 35, of Wilby Road, Eccles, said: 'Obviously I'm very very excited that we have somebody from such a small village who has made such a big impact.
'Eccles isn't very big but the impact they've made on Britain has been tremendous. I feel very proud.'
You may also want to watch:
Dan Laws, 50, of Station Road, Eccles, said: 'They did well to get that far, it was nice to see them. They do open mic nights at the village hall every now and again. It's good for Norfolk.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich