Bring Your Dog to Work Day 2018: Are you taking your dog to work?
- Credit: Archant
It's Bring Your Dog to Work Day on Friday 22 June. Let us know if you're taking part!
Friday, June 22 is national Bring Your Dog to Work Day and we want to see pictures of your faithful companion in the workplace.
Email us a photo of you and your dog at work and we will print a selection of images in the online and print editions Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News on Tuesday, June 26.
Simply send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name of your dog and your place of work.
The annual nationwide event raises money for charities dedicated to making a difference to the welfare of dogs.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds this year go to the dog rescue charity All Dogs Matter, a charity which re-homes hundreds of dogs in London and Norfolk.
• To have your picture included - for free - email it to email@example.com from 9am to 4pm on Friday, June 23.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut