Bring the Christmas party to your office
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas party doesn't have to be in a restaurant or hotel, you can have one in your own home without having to cook a thing yourself. Outside caterer Dash of Delicious is already well established in Great Yarmouth as providers of super food to suit all tastes, dietary requirements – and as important, the budget.
'Your Christmas party can be in your own office, or a village hall or community centre, a small gathering of friends in a home, or a pub room,' says Dash of Delicious owner Stephanie Hughes, 26.
A busy mum of two, Stephanie also runs Delicious Snacks in King Street in Yarmouth, combining it with her outside catering business.
'We work with the customer around the budget, the food requirements, dietary requirements and how it works for them,' explains Stephanie.
And it is not only the food in a variety of guises she provides but also the little extras that go a long way to making a Christmas party a success, from serviettes to plates and table decorations – the full party experience.
You may also want to watch:
Her buffets are either hot or cold with a variety of traditional dishes from countries across the world, so a themed Christmas party can be held if that is what the customer wants.
She is also not averse to putting on a barbecue or grill if called on.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 7 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 8 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 9 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 10 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
'Shopping locally is important to me,'
says Stephanie, who sources all her fresh food from the Yarmouth area and prides herself on her home cooking skills, learned from working in a top hotel in Coventry.
'And many of the outside catering events we have been hired to do have been in Yarmouth itself; from engagement parties to weddings, wakes and funerals to children's parties – which feature a special buffet of healthy fresh food – fruit and vegetables to tickle those little taste buds.
Stephanie moved to Yarmouth with her husband and two children a year ago, starting her outside catering business several months later, and opening her cake/snack bar six months ago.
She has a five-star food hygiene rating
and has been approved for Trusted Trader status.
Click here to find out more about the Shop Local This Christmas campaign.
To contact Stephanie and a Dash of Delicious, call 07538 593857.