Breaker, Breaker for a copy, 10-4 good buddies- did you know Fakenham’s CB man..?
- Credit: Archant
Back in 1982, citizen's band or CB radio was the big thing.
Many went into business top supply the growing demand from breakers - as afficianados were known - for equipment like radio sets and aerials.
We'd love to track down the gentleman pictured plying his wares from a caravan on Fakenham Market.
We came across the picture whilst poring through Claudie Jones's photo albums for a feature on the Fakenham Olivet Club, which was set up in that era.
If you're the CB man, or you know where we can find him, please get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021