Break downs cause trouble on roads in and around Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Broken down vehicles are causing problems on the region's roads this morning.
A broken down van on the A11, Thetford bound, at Spooner Row is causing slow traffic and congestion.
Norfolk and Suffolk Raods Policing are advising motorists to use the outside lane.
Elsewhere, on at A140 another vehicle is reported to have broken down around a mile before Long Stratton, Norwich bound.
It it thought to be difficult to pass for larger vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
And in Norwich, traffic is slow on the Outer Ring Road, near the cemetery at the junction of Guardian Road and Bowthorpe Road.
This is reportedly also due to a broken down vehicle.
For this newspaper's latest traffic map, click here.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones