Brass band concert in popular church will aid EACH Nook appeal
- Credit: Archant
A well known band will perform a fundraising concert of popular music, as they appeal to all tastes at Pakefield Church later this month.
The concert by Wrentham Band will take place on Saturday, February 25 at 7.30pm. It will raise funds for East Anglian Children's Hospices (EACH) Nook appeal – to create a new purpose-built hospice for children's palliative care in Norfolk.
The parish church at Pakefield is an ideal place to appreciate good brass band music from really talented amateur musicians and at the same time raise valuable funds for the work that EACH does in helping children and their families.
Organisers from the EACH Lowestoft Friends Group promise a 'great musical evening.'
?Tickets, which cost £5 for the concert with light refreshments provided, are available at Knightvision in Pakefield, by calling Tim Harris on 01502 586927 or they will be on sale on the door on the night.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns