Brass band concert in popular church will aid EACH Nook appeal
- Credit: Archant
A well known band will perform a fundraising concert of popular music, as they appeal to all tastes at Pakefield Church later this month.
The concert by Wrentham Band will take place on Saturday, February 25 at 7.30pm. It will raise funds for East Anglian Children's Hospices (EACH) Nook appeal – to create a new purpose-built hospice for children's palliative care in Norfolk.
The parish church at Pakefield is an ideal place to appreciate good brass band music from really talented amateur musicians and at the same time raise valuable funds for the work that EACH does in helping children and their families.
Organisers from the EACH Lowestoft Friends Group promise a 'great musical evening.'
?Tickets, which cost £5 for the concert with light refreshments provided, are available at Knightvision in Pakefield, by calling Tim Harris on 01502 586927 or they will be on sale on the door on the night.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 8 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country